OMG I have a girlfriend!

Started by
83 comments, last by denver 18 years, 10 months ago
Quote:Original post by denver
Quote:Original post by benryves
Quote:Original post by _the_phantom_
now, begone and get back to the hot hot sexings!
I assume that Coldacid has already sexed this girl. I mean, we are assuming she's female...

And assuming they have already met and it's not just nes8bit pretending to be teh sexx0r grl online.

That only happened once. And the wig was very convincing.
Advertisement
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

how did you manage to get a girl between the time you left my house last night and this morning. boy, it's been a screwed up day. first a elephant crosses my path then this.

after consulting with shaddow puppet,, and noting your still at his house, i've come to the conclusion that it's his mother.

[Edited by - Cibressus on June 11, 2005 11:15:59 AM]
| Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
All good emotional relation ships, the 2 start out as friends

about 80% of all that start with dating end in failure
/* The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist */
Quote:Original post by coldacid
And no, it's not the girl from this thread but rather someone completely different. She's a self-professed geek, who is totally for me. And I for her, but the problem is that other than the geekiness (which is somewhat superficial) it's all physical. Anyone got hints on how to make it more emotional? (And yes, I know it's heresy for guys to want an emotional relationship over the hot hot sexings, but we're geeks, so we gotta be different, right?)

I predict a swift and dramatic end to the relationship once I e-mail her this thread.
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Quote:Original post by kSquared
I predict a swift and dramatic end to the relationship once I e-mail her this thread.
Not to be a downer or anything, but the minute I started reading this thread, the first thing that popped into my head was, "well, this is going to end badly."[wink]
______________________________"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
Yay! Your not a child molester!
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Quote:Original post by Ainokea

His what?
Quote:Original post by Cypher19

His what?

He's not a child molester...

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."

His what?

Is this a grammar question since he didn't say "you're"?
Quote:Original post by nprz

His what?

Is this a grammar question since he didn't say "you're"?

yes
"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement