Westboro Baptist Church Protest Video

Started by
51 comments, last by Machaira 17 years, 11 months ago
I know there was a post earlier about support our troops. I really hope those that agreed with "dont support our troops", dont agree with any of this. It's sick.
" > Crazy biotch I've made links before, but ahh its not working. [Edited by - Run_The_Shadows on April 29, 2006 11:15:45 PM]

NBA2K, Madden, Maneater, Killing Floor, Sims http://www.pawlowskipinball.com/pinballeternal

Advertisement
">foo

God is going to teach you a lesson by killing your children. I'm so glad we have such a loving, compassionate, and forgiving deity.

If you're one of those people that believes we should be God fearing people, does that make God a terrorist?

But really, I think both sides of that argument aren't worth listening to. One's a patriot and is going to blindly defend all the stupid and unpleasant things the leader of their country does, and one's religious and is going to blindly defend all the stupid and unpleasant things their deity does. Nobody will win. Especially the people literally caught in the crossfire.

[Edited by - smart_idiot on April 29, 2006 10:32:01 PM]
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Fox News + support our troops = not worth my time

--edit--

Actually WATCHING the video, I seem to see that all they did was take the craziest bitch they could find and have HER symbolize the anti-war effort. I'd go so far as saying that Fox News is trying to make ALL the anti-war effort look like this.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Sadly, your probably right about that. But I thinks it's also doing the same to christians as the video was called "crazy christian".

NBA2K, Madden, Maneater, Killing Floor, Sims http://www.pawlowskipinball.com/pinballeternal

Quote:Original post by dpadam450
Sadly, your probably right about that. But I thinks it's also doing the same to christians as the video was called "crazy christian".

The VIDEO wasn't named by Fox News, it was named by the UTube uploader.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
That lady gives Christians everywhere a bad name. She is corrupting the entire purpose Chrisitanity is about. And noticing that their church is no more than 100 memebers composed of mainly their stupid family, that classifies it as a cult, not a religion.

And like that guy said, she is an abomination.
Damn, it's not often I agree with what Hannity is saying.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Although I disagree strongly with the woman in that video, I didn't see much more than two groups of people vehemently throwing out insults at each other. That quickly degenerated into just a mess.
I do think it's a bit shady of Fox News to pretty much take one of the crazier protesters and put them on TV, but I'm with Promit here.

Quote:Original post by vrok137
And noticing that their church is no more than 100 memebers composed of mainly their stupid family, that classifies it as a cult, not a religion.

I don't mean to start an argument, but Christianity as a whole didn't always have such a large fanbase. [rolleyes]
Those idiots aren't anti-war protesters, they're anti-gay protesters. If you came away from watching that bit of FauxNews thinking that those people represent the anti-war movement, then you're the true idiot.

If you want to get an idea of true anti-war protestors, start here: 300,000 March in Manhattan at Anti-War Protest. And look here too. You won't see the "Raging Grannies" on FauxNews.

@BBB "Fox news is extremely neutral and unbaised as usual"

Are you being facetious or do you really believe that?
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement