Westboro Baptist Church Protest Video

Started by
51 comments, last by Machaira 17 years, 11 months ago
Quote:Original post by nilkn
Although I disagree strongly with the woman in that video, I didn't see much more than two groups of people vehemently throwing out insults at each other. That quickly degenerated into just a mess.

Yeah, and the camera shots they used made it seem like the groups were a bit larger than they probably were.

EDIT: I also support the change in this thread's title.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by LessBread
Those idiots aren't anti-war protesters, they're anti-gay protesters. If you came away from watching that bit of FauxNews thinking that those people represent the anti-war movement, then you're the true idiot.

Exactly. This is just another PR stunt by Phelps & Co. It's sort of disturbing that Fox is giving them airtime, though, since it only gives them exactly what they want - notoriety and the spread of their message.
You know, I've never really watched Fox News. But I noticed that the crawler on the bottom of the screen has a lot of spelling mistakes. Can't these nimrods spell "Legislation"?
Toot toot, the anti-Fox News bandwagon's rollin' back into town, everyone jump aboard! How cliche though, here you have a video of a woman who is anti-gay, anti-war, anti-Jew, anti-everything and pretty much the poster child for extreme intolerance and fundamentalism... and all I see are the same old lines criticizing Fox News. I'm not their biggest fan either, but I know a broken record when I hear one. I guess none of us can resist the warm fuzzy feeling of being in agreement with everyone else [smile]

So can someone please say something original? Something I haven't read a million times on every other message board already?
Quote:Original post by Zipster
So can someone please say something original? Something I haven't read a million times on every other message board already?

Well, Promit did say he agreed with Hannity. [grin]

But, seriously, it hasn't all been Fox News bashing:

Quote:God is going to teach you a lesson by killing your children. I'm so glad we have such a loving, compassionate, and forgiving deity.

If you're one of those people that believes we should be God fearing people, does that make God a terrorist?

Quote:That lady gives Christians everywhere a bad name. She is corrupting the entire purpose Chrisitanity is about. And noticing that their church is no more than 100 memebers composed of mainly their stupid family, that classifies it as a cult, not a religion.

And like that guy said, she is an abomination.

Quote:Damn, it's not often I agree with what Hannity is saying.

Quote:Exactly. This is just another PR stunt by Phelps & Co.

And even the Fox News bashing is more along the lines of that NASCAR/Arab thing that got hashed over a while back than the usual criticisms of it being a "no spin zone".
Quote:Original post by Way Walker

... a bunch of other stuff ...

Please kill me if I am wrong, but did you just make a triple post Way Walker??

Toot toot, the anti-Fox News bandwagon's rollin' back into town, everyone jump aboard! How cliche though, here you have a video of a woman who is anti-gay, anti-war, anti-Jew, anti-everything and pretty much the poster child for extreme intolerance and fundamentalism... and all I see are the same old lines criticizing Fox News. I'm not their biggest fan either, but I know a broken record when I hear one. I guess none of us can resist the warm fuzzy feeling of being in agreement with everyone else [smile]

normally i would never say anything like this, but i hope that cold, heartless, intolerant, sadistic, ruthless, hateful, psycho bitch dies the slowest, most painful and agonizing, bloodiest, disgusting, brutal death mankind has ever seen. preferably twice.
This space for rent.
Quote:Original post by vrok137
Quote:Original post by Way Walker

... a bunch of other stuff ...

the site wan't responding for me at the time. he prolly gave up after the third try and hasn't seen it.
This space for rent.
Quote:Original post by gumpy macdrunken
Quote:Original post by vrok137

the site wan't responding for me at the time. he prolly gave up after the third try and hasn't seen it.

You hit it right on the nose. My apologies all for the triple post (I fixed it now).

I didn't know we were here to entertain you. Why don't you say something original yourself? Can you dance and sing for us too?

FoxNews deserves to be bashed for giving that woman air time.

@BBB - Just checking...
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement