Westboro Baptist Church Protest Video

Started by
51 comments, last by Machaira 17 years, 11 months ago
Quote:Original post by SticksandStones
Quote:Original post by gumpy macdrunken
update: Congress passes funeral protest ban

silly cults...

Bye-bye civil liberties.

To quote someone (Voltair?): "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

i was hoping somebody would notice how unconstitutional this is, but i still have no respect at all for this "church" and find it difficulte to even support their rights as citizens. those are some really screwed up people...
This space for rent.
Advertisement
I find it funny how this church has been doing this for a decade at homosexual people's funerals, and no one gave a shit.

But all of a sudden they do it at a soldiers and congress whips up a law post haste.

Not that I agree with the law, of course, it's completely unneccessary. Cemetaries are generally privately owned, and the owner has every right to force the protestors off the premises.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Quote:Original post by gumpy macdrunken
update: Congress passes funeral protest ban

silly cults...

I wonder what Phelps would say if real Christians stood outside his church in protest of his church calling itself Christian. [dead] [sick]

Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement