Westboro Baptist Church Protest Video

Started by
51 comments, last by Machaira 17 years, 11 months ago
Wow.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by gumpy macdrunken

normally i would never say anything like this, but i hope that cold, heartless, intolerant, sadistic, ruthless, hateful, psycho bitch dies the slowest, most painful and agonizing, bloodiest, disgusting, brutal death mankind has ever seen. preferably twice.

I second that. I wish I could just shoot at my monitor and the bullets would go through to her face or something. Not only is she just a hateful, retarded,bitch, but she's got that big ol' bitch smile on her face too. God those people annoy.
............Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
Damn she is nuts. The fact that there are people out there like that terrifies me.
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved
Quote:Original post by LessBread
I didn't know we were here to entertain you. Why don't you say something original yourself? Can you dance and sing for us too?

Actually I was hoping for more sardonicism and play on words, since that's pretty much what you get whenever you mention "Bush", "Fox News", or "Rush Limbaugh" to a liberal, and "BBC", "France", or "John Kerry" to a conservative. It was my impression that this thread was supposed to highlight the kind of extreme wackos that exist in the world, yet somehow it turned into another Fox News bash-a-thon (the first and last of its kind I'm sure).

Quote:FoxNews deserves to be bashed for giving that woman air time.

How can you fault a news organization (here it comes) for bringing someone onto their show? Just because they have some extreme views, you shoot the messenger? I'm actually glad they brought her on, so we can all see how crazy people are in this country. How are we supposed to worry about the world's problems when we have enough at home?
What baffles me is that, however wrong and cruel her actions are, she came out as the most rational debater in that clip. I think a ten year old would have done better taking apart her arguments. How can anyone possibly take these people seriously?
Quote:Original post by Jesper T
What baffles me is that, however wrong and cruel her actions are, she came out as the most rational debater in that clip. I think a ten year old would have done better taking apart her arguments. How can anyone possibly take these people seriously?

I don't know about appearances, but I didn't see her as a "rational" debater. I might say that she's good at "winning" debates, though. She used the common tactic of "never stop talking", which will "win" (in a manner of speaking) you the argument but is definitely not winning by reason.

When they bring up a good point (asking about her sins to remind her that her "there are no innocents" applies to her as well) she calls it an irrelevancy, repeats her previous statement (it's more statement than argument), and again tries to keep them from getting a word in edge-wise.
Quote:Original post by Zipster
Quote:FoxNews deserves to be bashed for giving that woman air time.

How can you fault a news organization (here it comes) for bringing someone onto their show? Just because they have some extreme views, you shoot the messenger?

If a news organization doesn't produce good news, then I will fault them.

Quote:
I'm actually glad they brought her on, so we can all see how crazy people are in this country. How are we supposed to worry about the world's problems when we have enough at home?

Global problems don't go away just because we have problems at home. Do you think we would've responded well if Saddam had said, "Timeout! I need to deal with a few dissidents"? And if <100 fundamentalists is the worst of our problems, then I'd say we're doing pretty good at home. (And if they represent the anti-war effort, then I'd say the anti-war effort isn't doing so well.)
i hate that psycopathic bitch. not only is she the sickest bitch ever conceived, she's claims that god is on her side. also i noticed when he asked what her sins where, she said "shit" under her breath. she is an embarrasment to every christian in the world.
Quote:
Sarcasm aside, I can't see how ANYONE can be retarded enough to think they are unbaised
My family hails Fox News as the Holy Grail of unbiased journalism. In fact, they're watching it right now.

What is really sick is that I've heard serious suggestions that the government should BAN anti-war protesting because of these anti-gay soldier protests.
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
(Disclaimer: I'm not a Christian).

However, how can she, and her cult, know the will of God? I thought the Bible taught that no-one could know what he was up to - it was beyond our minds etc.

I like the way she judges other Christians not to be Christian though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement