Student status

Started by
23 comments, last by spur4444 16 years, 10 months ago
What follows is a list of students extracted from the registration thread. Members, please respond (with your number) and include your status: Which Chapter, and which section. If you're no longer interested in studying in the workshop, please say so. 1) XXX_Andrew_XX 2) Telastyn 3) visage 4) DeadXorAlive 5) okonomiyaki 6) joanusdmentia 7) Nitage 8) Xloner12 9) Ezbez 10) Alpha_ProgDes 11) Tynnhammar 12) samv 13) CTar 14) Ceoddyn 15) Muhammad Haggag 16) DaBookshah 17) Gary the Llama 18) programwizard 19) Daerax 20) @root 21) lXciD 22) Diodor 23) codingdaemon 24) kevtimc 25) EmrldDrgn 26) GameDev Doctor 27) aceofspaceman [Edited by - Muhammad Haggag on February 27, 2007 10:45:41 PM]

Advertisement
15) Muhammad Haggag
Active, albeit much slower than expected.

2007-02-01: 1.3.1 (Exercise 1.31)
2007-03-26: Arrrrr! Finished Chapter 1, at last.

[Edited by - Muhammad Haggag on March 26, 2007 3:10:19 PM]

26) GameDev Doctor

2.2.4 Been moving slowly through chapter 2, but I planned/plan to catch up between now and monday.
I mean, why would you get your medical advice anywhere else?
Active, very slowly.
Chapter 1 [sad]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

9). Active. I'm on section 2.5. I'm still very interested in this continuing.
17) Gary the Llama

I took a break because I was busy with work and now I'm trying to work on my math skills. So I'm in chapter 1 but still interested in continuing.
5) me

I'm definitely still working on it, I'm almost done with chapter one. I've had to do some Scheme for work actually so I've been learning a lot about it outside of the book, but I want to start studying sicp more.

Are people not allowed to post in this forum? I posted but it's gone now. Is that intentional or the result of the site being down?
I'm still kind of active and have just started chapter 3. I just have had a lot to do lately and I have a deadline for a project coming up Thursday next week, and at the same time I have felt I understood the book fairly well so I haven't taken the time off to be active here. Seeing as the this forum is dieing, I'll start being more active here, but I can't promise anything until after next Thursday. I hope the workshop will survive even though the majority of students (me included) haven't real been taking it seriously enough.
Quote:Original post by okonomiyaki
Are people not allowed to post in this forum? I posted but it's gone now. Is that intentional or the result of the site being down?

AP aren't allowed. Logged-in members are allowed. If a post did disappear, report it to Superpig.

Quote:I'm still kind of active and have just started chapter 3. I just have had a lot to do lately and I have a deadline for a project coming up Thursday next week, and at the same time I have felt I understood the book fairly well so I haven't taken the time off to be active here. Seeing as the this forum is dieing, I'll start being more active here, but I can't promise anything until after next Thursday. I hope the workshop will survive even though the majority of students (me included) haven't real been taking it seriously enough.

Well, if you've been doing fine without having to ask questions, it's OK. Simply update your status every now and then to indicate your progress, and that's it [smile]

25) EmrldDrgn

Going... so... slow.... Chapter 1 still, on around... the 3rd set of examples (or something like that). We just had midterms, and then the site was down, so I'm behind... a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I program in C++, on MSVC++ '05 Express, and on Windows. Most of my programs are also for windows.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement