Student status

Started by
23 comments, last by spur4444 16 years, 10 months ago
I am pretty far behind, but reading with vigor and interest. Hopefully I will catch up soon and maybe be able to give some more input.
Advertisement
I will stay active as long as the "self-paced" idea is implemented. We should just keep these boards open for discussion and questions concering SICP. That being said, I am going to have to start from the top, It's been so long. :(
12) inactive
___________________________Buggrit, millennium hand and shrimp!
Can I join still? I'm almost finished section 1.1 + exercises.
Quote:Original post by Greig Hamilton
Can I join still?

Sure. It's not too late until the workshop is closed I guess.
I just started chapter 3. Are we going to have a thread for it, or should I just create specific threads for questions?
Quote:Original post by Ezbez
I just started chapter 3. Are we going to have a thread for it, or should I just create specific threads for questions?

Well, we're in what you can call "lazy creation" mode. Create a thread for Chaper 3 the first time you need to ask a question about it.

Quote:Original post by Muhammad Haggag
Quote:Original post by Ezbez

Well, we're in what you can call "lazy creation" mode. Create a thread for Chaper 3 the first time you need to ask a question about it.

Very true. If I just dedicated a day (or even a few hours) to SICP I could get so much done. :(
HI, first my apologies for non-participation and late reply. I have not been able to do so due to circumstances. My thanks anyway for those involved, I'm sure these discussions will stay here as a valuable resource for future reference. Again I am sorry to not have contributed.
Hi!

I just found this forum from reddit and would like to know if you are still accepting people.

I'm reading chapter one and am presently grappling with exercise 1.19.

thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement