I've been here 7 years.

Started by
73 comments, last by Sphet 15 years, 11 months ago
Quote:Original post by baldurk
Aces!

Oh man, I didn't think anyone remembered Denberg Engelfun. Which is definitely not a fake sounding name at all.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Tiffany
On February 13 2007 they invalidated all user passwords... as it happens, I am a victim of circumstance. [sad]

Silly Tiffany, why didn't you email one of us? We'll get your account back in no time. Better option than violating the ToS eh? You're lucky we all like you [grin]
Quote:Original post by think_different
Quote:Original post by Gaiiden
Anyone else have a huge Bookmarks list? I'm pretty sure I've bookmarked every thread I've participated in/created/found interesting since I first joined. If anyone wonders how I dig up so many links, that's how :P
Interesting. How do you organize all those bookmarks?

That's actually something I'd like added to the site in the future, but I don't know if enough people use the bookmarking feature (and here's not a place to discuss this anyways). I just try to remember the name of the thread or close to it and simply run a search for it.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
there was a stretch of a couple of months where it seemed like I was getting banned every week.

You and Michalson were such good friends after all. I miss him like I'd miss a terminal illness i.e. not at all, what an idiot.

Looking over all of this makes my November 2004 signup seem like yesterday [smile]. My birthday is June 15th too which makes me 12 years older than GameDev.
I'm always here...rarely post
Mmmmm.... mmmm.... a real live nostalgia thread. Just what I need to go with my prune juice and metamucil!

Quote:Original post by Gaiiden
hey where the hell did Wavinator go?? He blipped on the radar for just a second some weeks ago and he seems to have boarded the mothership again...

Hahaha! Hey, good to see you too, Gaiiden! Would you believe that I'm finally spending more time coding than posting??? I might actually get something finished for a change!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find my teeth and get those damn kids off my lawn! :D

--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
Thanks to Gaiiden, I got my old account back. Now I feel like I belong again. Thanks Gaiiden!!

...Ahh, its good to be home. [grin]
Tiffany! I've missed you!
"Hello all you boys and girls,I'd like to take you to the inside world.It's quite an irregular place to be,but never fear, you're safe with me.. . . Well maybe.(for I am the Frizzlefry)"
*Sigh*
Quote:Original post by frizzlefry
Tiffany! I've missed you!

Hey there Lissa!! We need to catch up, I'm going to email you. [smile]
Quote:Original post by Tiffany_Smith
Thanks to Gaiiden, I got my old account back. Now I feel like I belong again. Thanks Gaiiden!!

...Ahh, its good to be home. [grin]

Indeed! Welcome home!

(LOL, the spotlight has been totally stolen from the OP. :D )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement