Heeeeeeelp.

Started by
23 comments, last by ZabuzaMomochi 12 years, 8 months ago
*He takes his bow to all* Thank you to all of you helpful people who shared in my endeavor, a special thank you to Rip-off, benryves, and ychx. Rip-off and Benryves were so kind as to tell me that i needed to get off the site because I was here for the wrong reasons. Thanks for that, and thank you to ychx, because you saved my life. You suggestion did it, the games are working and going well. To all the others who helped, thank you for all your time and I love you all. This case is finally closed, and I will leave this Non-technical support site quietly and happily with my games. Again, thank you to all, and to all a good night. :D
Advertisement
Well, rip-off wasn't wrong :D

You caught me on a good day, and once I take an interest I must see it through.

Well, rip-off wasn't wrong :D

You caught me on a good day, and once I take an interest I must see it through.

Haha, well thank you very much anyhow. Now I just need to find my SpellForce 2 activation key >.< oh and is there a way to delete accounts on this site? I dont wanna waste space with an account that will be doing nothing for the site?

Now I just need to find my SpellForce 2 activation key >.< oh and is there a way to delete accounts on this site? I dont wanna waste space with an account that will be doing nothing for the site?

You're on your own with the activatin key. And I don't think there's a way to delete an account. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

[quote name='ZabuzaMomochi' timestamp='1313695028' post='4850884']
Now I just need to find my SpellForce 2 activation key >.< oh and is there a way to delete accounts on this site? I dont wanna waste space with an account that will be doing nothing for the site?

You're on your own with the activatin key. And I don't think there's a way to delete an account. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
[/quote]

Meh, found an activation key online that worked just fine, and alrighty then, thanks again man. If your into anime by chance and enjoy text based games online, add me on shinobilegends.com. The name is ZabuzaMomochi, otherwise, enjoy life my friend.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement