Test My Game

Started by
3 comments, last by Anime Motargam 6 years, 6 months ago

Hi, I made  a game with gamesalad and I want you guys to give me your feedback about it.

game's video:

Spoiler

game's Link:

How to play:

-Press Spacebar to jump

-Evade walls and try to finish all 21 stages

Advertisement

lol any feedbacks?

lol...nicely done. I only watched the video but I'd have to say that's an excellent push to get your mechanic out. While watching I kept thinking it would be better(poor word choice) if the environment moved across the screen instead of the avatar to give a sense of what was coming next. Your puzzles are an improvement over the bird version. Some look maddening hard which may do well for replay-ability. Impressive.

2 hours ago, GoliathForge said:

lol...nicely done. I only watched the video but I'd have to say that's an excellent push to get your mechanic out. While watching I kept thinking it would be better(poor word choice) if the environment moved across the screen instead of the avatar to give a sense of what was coming next. Your puzzles are an improvement over the bird version. Some look maddening hard which may do well for replay-ability. Impressive.

I really wanna do that, but I only used that editor for 3 hours which is the total time that I spent to make this game. I tried to make the game as you said, but I failed. I'm trying to look for tutorials, but still didn't find good one yet.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement