Disallow moderators from viewing those who rated them down

Started by
72 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by dede
Quote:Original post by Washu
But what if he had?
This would happen

more like this.

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Advertisement
Anyways, this thread has gotten vastly off topic, and has covered it's point. So, if some mod somewhere would kindly close it, we would be greatful!

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Anyways, this thread has gotten vastly off topic, and has covered it's point. So, if some mod somewhere would kindly close it, we would be greatful!
Other than Yann L's flames, what reason is there to close a topic that is open to discussion?
Quote:Original post by Adraeus
Other than Yann L's flames, what reason is there to close a topic that is open to discussion?
The fact that it's gone vastly offtopic.

I've refrained from posting in this thread; all I will say is that if such a feature *were* to be implemented, it's not like you'd know anyway.

Everything that needs to be said, has been said, I reckon. The staff will still read this even if it's locked.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement