Weekend Community Challenge - Let Loose the Kraken! - Contest Underway!

Started by
142 comments, last by szecs 11 years, 11 months ago
There are approx 60 hours remaining.

I'll add your name to the list, Madhed! If you miss it then you just won't be in contest for the prizes, but the point is really just to drive yourself to make a game.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Advertisement
I'm dropping out - best of luck to the remaining contestants!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Sorry to hear that, Servant.

24 hours down, 48 to go. Anyone have any progress they'd like to share?
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Yeah, mai pixulgrafix:
[attachment=9025:boat_2.jpg][attachment=9026:boat_1.jpg][attachment=9027:boat_3.jpg]

Gameplay is coming together well, after some testing, it seems pretty playable. Some menus and graphics, and all done!
(this programming marathon was so missing for me)
I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out - just too much to do with packing ready to move I'm afraid.
Something's come up which means I too will have to pull out, sadly.
Good luck to everyone though!

Saving the world, one semi-colon at a time.

Progressing slower than I thought. Damn you Diablo 3!
But there's still 2 days. Hope I can at least wipe the top points from my backlog.
Progress is going a lot slower than I expected. Time for hacking! I was working on tentacles yesterday, here's a screenshot from my testing:

[attachment=9031:screen_1337975144.12.png]

It has more tentacles now, which really helps it...

not... [size=2]look like.. [size=1]some... [size=1]yeah...

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
So... I haven't started yet. But I know what I'm going to do, if I do it, and it's going to be awesome.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Kraken Smack is slowly coming along... but unfortunately my 2 year old niece wants to play. sad.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/144587/KrakenSmack_001.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement